The SOXPro Sprint Grip Sock represents the new generation of sports running socks with double Grip layer, which allows you to practice sports at the top of your form and condition.
The Cushion microtechnology improves vibration absorption: the heel area is slightly raised, significantly reducing the risk of injury. The ventilation system in the grip sock allows you to keep your feet dry from the beginning to the end of your run, both in winter and summer.
A high breathability that prevents sweat from getting soaked into the fabric, allowing it to evaporate on the outside and thus ensuring the most comfortable running experience possible. The yarn used respects the most sensitive skin, avoiding the occurrence of allergies and the proliferation of bacteria.
The GEARXPro running sock has no seams, which is a key requirement to ensure a long life and avoid painful consequences, such as blisters. Thanks to its anatomical shape, this grip sock allows you to promote the improvement of performance and ensure the prevention of injuries during running.
- Double Grip, the grip running socks are distinguished by the double presence of the internal and external grip
- Lightweight, sustainable fabric with the finest cotton for greater comfort and agility
- Stability, the silicone arrows of the grip socks cover the heel giving greater speed and precision
- Breathability, ventilation system suitable for long performance in all weather conditions
- Control, the toe of the SOXPro Sprint grip sock is thinner for total management of body movements
- Sustainability, made with a special and ecological yarn obtained from plastic bottles