Why do you need to wear grip socks?
• Greater comfort and balance. The extra cushion protect your foot and its arch from shocks and Achille Talon injuries.
• Extraordinary sensation of power transfer during the performance.
• Increase of speed and explosiveness when changing direction and give extra speed.
• Reduction of sprains caused by lateral movement of the foot.
• Reduction of micro movements that occur in sports. Ex: soccer, rugby, tennis, volley , rugby , padel , tennis, sport competition , running , jumping.
• The Grip: IN action on the heel prevents from blisters caused by the slipping of the sock on moist skin.
Materials: cotton, spandex, and nylon fiber.
Maintenance: before washing get grip socks upside down. SOXPro grip socks are washable by hand wash or using washing machine 30°. Do not use heat, bleach or iron.